Please use this process if you are not an existing member, associate member or supplier of Scotland Excel
Information you will need to provide
- your name and organisation
- details of how we can contact you
- a clear description of your complaint
- details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation
- if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
In the first instance concerns should be raised with the team providing the service. They will look into your complaint and try to resolve the issue.
If you are still unhappy with the way the complaint has been dealt with then the complaint should be escalated to the Head of Customer and Business Services by your preferred method from the list below.
Head of Customer & Business Services
Telephone: 0300 300 1200
What if I remain unhappy with your response?
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response you can escalate your complaint to the Director of Scotland Excel.
The director of Scotland Excel can be contacted at the above address and telephone number. You may also use the following email address: