Scotland Excel does not capture and/or store your personal information when you access Scotland Excel's website unless you voluntarily agree to give us your personal details:
- by email
- by using an electronic form
- by enquiring about our services
In these cases, the personal data you provide electronically to Scotland Excel will be used exclusively to provide you with the information you have asked for, in compliance with the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications.
Scotland Excel will not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals without your express consent, unless the law permits this.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by a website when you visit. They are used to help websites deliver content and provide useful information to website owners to help them understand how visitors are using their site.
- AEUserID - this cookie is only ever set when you log in to the site and is used to determine what content a visitor is able to see based on their permissions. When you log out or close your browser this expires and is removed
Our site uses the following Google Analytics cookies provided by Google Inc to help us evaluate usage of our website:
- _utma - keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site.
- _utmb - records the moment in time when a visitor enters a site and expires at the end of the session.
- _utmc - records the moment in time when a visitor leaves a site and expires after 30 minutes.
- _utmt - records the type of hit, including custom variables, events, ecommerce items or transactions.
- _utmz – keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on and what keyword was used.
To find out more about cookies visit All About Cookies.