Working with Stakeholders Workshop
||Working with Stakeholders Workshop
||Workshop providing techniques to get the best from stakeholder relationships
The stakeholder network is critical to ensure effective service delivery and in achieving objectives. It can be a complex environment to navigate, as often different stakeholder groups appear to have conflicting needs. We require effective working relationships to enable us to deliver the best service possible to customers. This interactive workshop will provide techniques to get the best from stakeholder relationships, with tools that can then be applied in your own organisations.
- To understand your stakeholders needs and how they relate to service & strategic objectives
- To establish a collective experience from internal stakeholders
- To provide methods for managing stakeholder challenges
- Work through practical tools and techniques in individual and group sessions
- Explore real-life challenges and best practice examples
- Reflect on learning, and share best practice examples
- Provide attendees with post-course materials to transfer learning to the workplace
Who is this workshop for?
The course is focussed at corporate procurement professionals with the responsibility of managing external stakeholder relationships. The course would be best attended by a person with a level of management able to transfer learning back to the workplace.
All members of the wider procurement network are encouraged and welcome, as this will provide diversity in perspectives and discussion on the day.
What will I get out of it?
- Fresh insight into your colleagues’ strengths and needs
- A collective understanding of how to create best value for your customers
- Access to professionals in the wider procurement network
- Applied techniques to take back to your respective organisations
Booking details coming soon.
||20 Nov 2017
||10:00 - 16:00
||Chambers, Highland Council Headquarters, Glenurquhart Rd, Inverness, IV3 5NX
||View location on Map
||0300 300 1200
||Yes - Booking details coming soon.