Project Development and Control Workshop
||Project Development and Control Workshop
||Workshop to advise on project management techniques to more manage tendering and procurement activities.
The Procurement process benefits from a project based approach. The purpose of the Project Development and Control workshop is to provide Procurement and Procurement-related professionals with some insight into how to implement project management tools and techniques to more effectively manage their tendering and procurement activities.
Aims and Objectives
- At the end of this course learners will be able to develop a business case, a project plan and manage the delivery of the plan.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop will benefit individuals within the organisation, with tangible outputs from the day.
- For those that are involved in delivering projects or project based work, you will gain an insight tothe popular project management approaches and documents that you may need to create or may be expected to input to.
- Insight is provided into a different method by which to plan and deliver procurement activities making the running of these much more effective.
- Prior project management knowledge is not required for this course as you will be taken through the basics of several models and tools and techniques.
What will you get out of it?
- Project management tools and techniques which will assist you in planning and developing your Procurement activities
- Insight to a variety of Project Management models (PRINCE2, Agile, etc) and the means to select the most appropriate model depending on the project
- Clarity on the language, tools and jargon Project Managers use to increase you comfort level when managing / working with Project Managers.
Booking details coming soon.
||24 Nov 2017
||10:00 - 16:00
||Room 47, City of Edinburgh Council, Waverley Court, 4 East Market St, Edinburgh, EH8 8BG
||View location on Map
||0300 300 1200
||Yes - Booking details coming soon.