Contract and Supplier Management Workshop
||Contract and Supplier Management Workshop
||Opportunity to share 1st class CSM.
Procurement professionals acknowledge the importance of Contract and Supplier Management (CSM) activities to build excellent partnerships, drive greater value and introduce innovative practices in contracts and frameworks. Despite this acknowledgement, however, it is an aspect of our role that continues to be neglected in favour of Business As Usual activities.
Aims and Objectives
- • Re-emphasise the value of CSM
- • Establish the key opportunities for and detractors to CSM
- • Provide the means for a dialogue across the public sector to consider solutions to these opportunities and detractors
- • Give an insight into the tools and techniques that can be used to initiate and run a healthy CSM process within your organisation
- • To showcase and discuss examples of Best Practice
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop would best be attended by those who already have a strong understanding of CSM thus allowing the session to focus on how to overcome the key detractors as opposed to taking learners through CSM concepts.
The outputs from the day will inform future CSM workshops and as such, this would be suited to procurement professionals across the Centres of Procurement Expertise and within the public sector bodies that they represent and who can influence the organisations’ CSM approach.
What will you get out of it?
- Access to other Public Sector Procurement Professionals to discuss all matters CSM
- Hear from thought leaders on good CSM practices
- Practical tools and techniques for identifying CSM detractors and opportunities
- Support in creating a CSM organisational action plan
- The opportunity to share and benefit from good practice examples
Booking details coming soon.
||24 Oct 2017
||10:00 - 16:00
||Committee Room 1, Dundee City Council, 1, City Square, Dundee, DD1 3BY
||View location on Map
||0300 300 1200
||Yes - Booking details coming soon.